Friday, December 16, 2011

TGIF: Most Popular

TGIF!  Everyone loves Friday right?  This is a feature hosted by Ginger at Greadsbooks.com.  Ginger posts a discussion question every Friday and provides a post where bloggers link their posts.  It's a fantastic way to get to know other bloggers!   Interested in participating?  Hop on over to Greads! feature page and learn more and see upcoming questions!

This Friday's Question:
Most Popular: What blog post has gotten the most comments/activity on your blog this year?


So according to my blogger stats, My review of Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island actually has the most page views.  However, I think this is only because I have the image of the book cover on the post, and I think a lot of people looking for the image when they Google search get pointed in the direction of the page, so really, that's just a big fail. 
I think the same thing goes for my review with the second most views, The Regulators by Stephen King.

However, my Best of the Bunch post for September of this year has quite a bit of page views and several comments as well.  Some of the other posts that have a lot of activity are other TGIF posts and some IMM posts, which is to be expected.

Overall, since this is the first year that I've really blogged steadily, and being in school most of the time on top of it, I would say I've had pretty decent success on my blog.  People are reading my posts, I've gained a lot of new followers over the year and met some pretty amazing bloggers.  I think that's what is most important to me.

1 comment:

Susan (Reading World) said...

I hadn't thought of checking my stats for pageviews. It was odd, my greatest pageviews was for a review of Black Ships Before Troy-- can't explain that.
Congrats on a great 2011 and have a wonderful 2012!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...