Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Yay For Dropping the Ball!

AGAIN!

Yes, its clear that where I said I was going to be keeping up with posting, I failed this past week.  But its the holiday season guys and that means a lot of things to do with a lot of different parts of the family.  The shopping, the baking, the wrapping, cleaning, everything.  Not to mention work.
And I won't lie, there have been several nights that I could have been reading or blogging where I simply watched How I Met Your Mother on Netflix.

But it is the end of the year, I'm going to be doing some wrap up posts and trying really hard to finish at least 2 more books that I've been trying to get finished.  The new year is going to bring a lot of challenges for me in my personal life, like finding my first big girl job, but I think I'm ready for it.  I can't wait to see where the new year takes me.
And for those of you that still read my posts, I thank you for sticking around.  I know that I've lost a few followers over the past few weeks, but its nice to see that some of you are still around!  Thanks for that!

<3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...