Saturday, January 7, 2012

In My Mailbox (30)

Hey guys, time for another IMM.  This one will probably be the last one for a while, as I really want to get some books read before I buy anymore or take anymore.  So enjoy it!
As always, credit for IMM goes to The Story Siren.




Books Mentioned:
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Bumped by Megan McCafferty
The Gunslinger by Stephen King
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien

Don't forget to check out the Dark Tower Reading Challenge and The Stephen King Project!

4 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

I know the feeling. I have to go on a book buying ban as well. Keep telling myself No. It's not working. Good selection of books. I got some books as well. Great haul this week. Come visit me as well.

Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love

S.Leighanne @ Leighanne's Lit said...

Thank you! I really am going to stick to my buying ban after this! I did a pretty good job a few months ago, I just need to get back there!

Alison said...

Great set! Yay for Hereafter. I really want to read it. I still need to read Delirium.
My IMM

Giselle said...

Eek! I still have to read Delirium too I feel so out of the loop! haha

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...