Monday, January 30, 2012

Manic Monday: Week of January 30

We all know that Mondays are typically pretty manic for us all.  Honestly, who in the world likes Mondays?!  So here's an attempt for me to organize my thoughts for the week.  Here you'll find what I'm reading, what I will picking up next, different posts that you can expect in the upcoming week, and a recap of the posts from last week!  And anything else I see fit, of course :]

The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King
So I know I have a million other series that I need to start, but I decided that I really want to go back to this one for right now.  I'm also trying to make the three different series I'm reading right now stretch out a little bit.  I started this one Saturday night after I finished Catching Fire.  I admit, its been such a long time since I've read these books, while I remembered a lot of The Gunslinger, there's a bit in here that I'm unfamiliar with, but that's okay, because I love it.

Hazardous Choices by Joseph Rinaldo
I'm at a stand still with this.  I can't seem to make myself pick it up.  I really need to, but I'm enjoying the other books I'm reading so much I can't make myself go back to this!

Photobucket

What will I be picking up next?
I think that after I finish The Drawing of the Three, I'll go back to the Abarat Series and start Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War.  I really enjoyed the first one.  After that, I think I'll finish The Hunger Games trilogy with Mockingjay and we'll see what I feel like reading when I finish that.

Photobucket

What can you expect this week?
++  Tuesday: No NRT this week.  We'll be doing a dscussion post for the Dark Tower Reading Challenge and there will be a wrap up vlog of the books that I've finished for the month of January.
++  Wednesday:  Another vlog about my February TBR pile.
++  Thursday: Review of The Help by Kathryn Stockett
++  Friday: TGIF about book appeal; What makes you want to read books?
++  Saturday: Review of Abarat by Clive Barker
++  Sunday: The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

In case you missed it....
++  New Release Tuesday (32)
++  Review of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.  5 out of 5 stars.
++  In My Mailbox (32)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...