Friday, January 20, 2012

TGIF: Recommend it.

TGIF!  Everyone loves Friday right?  This is a feature hosted by Ginger at Greadsbooks.com.  Ginger posts a discussion question every Friday and provides a post where bloggers link their posts.  It's a fantastic way to get to know other bloggers!   Interested in participating?  Hop on over to Greads! feature page and learn more and see upcoming questions!

This Friday's Question:
Recommend It: Which book from the last 10 you've read would you recommend to a friend?


Oh gosh.  Honestly, I've read some really fantastic books lately, from classics to some dystopian YA.  Of course, I've only finished 4 books this year and the last few that I read from 2011 were some simple Agatha Christie books, which of course I would recommend to anyone.  But really, I think there's only one book from the last 10 that I read where I would be like OHMYGOSH YOU NEED TO READ THIS.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.  I know I am SUPER late on reading this, in fact, my book club actually just finished the series, but I just hadn't gotten around to reading them.  I was in a slump when I decided to pick this up and I'm so glad that I did because I completely loved it!  I can't gush too much about it, because the review won't be posted until next week, but know that I loved it and if for whatever reason, you've been waiting to read this, don't!  It's so good!

4 comments:

jeannette bruce said...

Yay...it seems like a lot of people are finally getting around to this series! I've rec'd it to a ton of people, myself. I'm actually planning to listen to the audio soon as a re-read/prep for the movie. :) I'm so glad you loved it, too!

Maria Behar said...

Hi, there! You know, I've heard SO much about this series, all of it good, but I haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet...maybe it's about time I did! Thanks for putting this out there! : )

Maria @ http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/

S.Leighanne @ Leighanne's Lit said...

You really should! I kept thinking that it wouldn't live up to the hype, but it really did!

S.Leighanne @ Leighanne's Lit said...

Audio books are something that I really need to get into.
But with the movie coming out soon, that was one of the reasons that I finally decided to read it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...