Saturday, February 11, 2012

In My Mailbox (32)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to sign up!

I decided to skip the vlog this week, as I only got one thing in my mailbox and got one other book.  Can you guys believe that I've never read A Wrinkle in Time?  I can't either.  I saw it in the NookBook store and decided to get it.  Red Glove is because I'm going to be doing an ARC tour of Black Heart in the next month I think, so I need to get the second book in the series read!  The three books in the finished category, you can expect reviews of soon!




Books I Bought
Red Glove by Holly Black
NookBooks I Downloaded
A Wrinkle in Time
Books I'm Currently Reading
Red Glove by Holly Black Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
Books I Finished
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins Hazardous Choices by Joseph Rinaldo Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King

What did you get this week?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...