Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox (33)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you basically post your week in books.  Interested in participating?  Click the link to learn more!

I usually post my IMM on Saturday, but I didn't have time, so this is going to double as The Sunday Salon   as well.I really wanted to do a vlog this week so I could talk about my trip to 2nd and Charles and gush about how excited I am to read all of these books, but I haven't had the time and I'm actually sick now as well, so I would have sounded all kinds of funny.  BUT trust me guys, I'm super excited to read all of these books and I'm I'm super excited to be reading Abarat right now as well.


Books I Bought
Room by Emma Donoghue Books of Blood by Clive Barker A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Lullaby
NookBooks I Downloaded
None this week!
  Books I'm Currently Reading
Abarat: Absolute Midnight 
Books I Finished
Red Glove by Holly Black The Woman in Black by Susan Hill

What did you get this week?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...