Monday, February 20, 2012

Manic Monday: Week of February 20

We all know that Mondays are typically pretty manic for us all.  Honestly, who in the world likes Mondays?!  So here's an attempt for me to organize my thoughts for the week.  Here you'll find what I'm reading, what I will picking up next, different posts that you can expect in the upcoming week, and a recap of the posts from last week!  And anything else I see fit, of course :]

Abarat: Absolute Midnight by Clive Barker
I've reached the final book in the series for now.  There is supposed to be a fourth and fifth in the works, but for those of you that didn't know, Barker was very ill recently and nearly lost his life, so there's no telling when these next books will be released.  I hope that this brush with death with give him new gusto and he will finish these books sooner rather than later.  Anyway, I've started the last.  The second book left a few questions about what may have happened to a few characters, so I'm excited to get into this absolutely gorgeous volume.  I'm sure that I'm going to love it.

Photobucket

What will I be picking up next?
The last two books for the month of February are Mercy by Joshua Grover-David Patterson and Evil Under the Sun by Agatha Christie.  I have no idea what will be beyond that, so you'll have to look out for my March TBR vlog to find out the answer to that!

Photobucket

What can you expect this week?
++  Tuesday: I was tagged by Allison at The Cheap Reader!
++  Wednesday: Abarat: Days of Magic and Nights of War by Clive Barker review.
++  Thursday: Hazardous Choices by Joseph Rinaldo review
++  Friday: TGIF, talking about required reading.
++  Saturday: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins review.
++  Sunday: The Sunday Salon

Photobucket

In case you missed it....
++  In My Mailbox (33)
++  Review: The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King
++  New Release Tuesday (34)
++  The Sunday Salon (31)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...