Monday, February 27, 2012

Manic Monday: Week of February 27

We all know that Mondays are typically pretty manic for us all.  Honestly, who in the world likes Mondays?!  So here's an attempt for me to organize my thoughts for the week.  Here you'll find what I'm reading, what I will picking up next, different posts that you can expect in the upcoming week, and a recap of the posts from last week!  And anything else I see fit, of course :]

The Waste Lands by Stephen King
Volume 3 in the Dark Tower Series.  I know that a lot of people count this one as one of their favorites as well.  I don't remember a whole lot about this one, except for a few key points.  So, that being said, I can't really say a whole lot about it, especially since I just started this today.  I'm looking forward to reading more of it though.

Photobucket

What will I be picking up next?
I have a whole list of things that I'm going to be reading for this month.  I don't know exactly what I'm going to be picking up after this, but be on the look out for my March TBR vlog.

Photobucket

What can you expect this week?
++  Tuesday:  The Dark Tower Reading Challenge discussion post for February.
++  Wednesday:  February Rewind vlog
++  Thursday: March TBR Pile vlog
++  Friday: TGIF, talking about Book Moments
++  Saturday:  Review of Red Glove by Holly Black
++  Sunday: The Sunday Salon

Photobucket

In case you missed it....
++  I've Been Tagged!
++  Review of Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War
++  Review of Hazardous Choices by Joseph Rinaldo
++  TGIF: Required Reading
++  Review of Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...