Monday, February 6, 2012

Manic Monday: Week of February 6

We all know that Mondays are typically pretty manic for us all.  Honestly, who in the world likes Mondays?!  So here's an attempt for me to organize my thoughts for the week.  Here you'll find what I'm reading, what I will picking up next, different posts that you can expect in the upcoming week, and a recap of the posts from last week!  And anything else I see fit, of course :]

Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker
I started this one Saturday night, but I only got about 20 pages in, read more last night and I'm about 70 pages in and I love it just as much as the last one.  One of the greatest things about these books is Barker's imagery and the imagination he has is just so fantastic.  I love the creatures that he creates.  I know I'm going to enjoy this book just as much as I enjoyed the last one.

Photobucket

What will I be picking up next?
If you've seen my February TBR vlog, then you know that I've outline the things I want to read in that pile.  However, I need to add two books to that list.  I need to add both Red Glove and Black Heart by Holly Black.  I read the first book of The Curse Workers series quite a while ago and loved it and never got around to the second.  But now the third is coming out and I signed up for my first ARC tour for the third book.  No word on whether I'll be a participant yet, but I think I will be and I have the second book on its way to me from Barnes and Noble.  But other than that, visit the vlog to see what I'll be reading this month!

Photobucket

What can you expect this week?
++  Tuesday: New Release Tuesday returns!
++  Wednesday:  Review of Abarat by Clive Barker
++ Thursday: Review of Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
++  Friday: TGIF!  Talking about our favorite fiction love stories.
++  Saturday:  In my Mailbox!
++ Sunday: The Sunday Salon!


Photobucket

In case you missed it....
++  Review of The Help by Kathryn Stockett
++  TGIF, talking about book appeal.
++  My February TBR Pile (Vlog)
++  January Rewind! (Vlog)
++  The Dark Tower Reading Challenge January Discussion

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...