Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF: Love Stories

TGIF!  Everyone loves Friday right?  This is a feature hosted by Ginger at Greadsbooks.com.  Ginger posts a discussion question every Friday and provides a post where bloggers link their posts.  It's a fantastic way to get to know other bloggers!   Interested in participating?  Hop on over to Greads! feature page and learn more and see upcoming questions!

This Friday's Question:
Love Stories: What are some of your favorite fictional love stories?


Oh, my.  I have read a lot of good love stories.  Well, actually, I take that back.  I really haven't read that many love stories, for the simple fact that love stories aren't really my thing.  If you're a regular reader of my blog, then you know that I read a lot of horror, suspense, mystery and the like.  I do love the occasional love story though.  Examples:
  • The Outlander series.  This pops up on TGIF posts of my all the time, but I just simply LOVED this book.  Why I haven't finished the series, I can't really answer that question.  However, I loved Jamie and Claire and their amazing love story.  I could seriously gush about it all day and writing this is really making me want to reread it, so I think I might do that soon.
  • The Ring by Danielle Steel.  I read this when I was honestly way too young to be reading things like this, but it was one of those books that made an impression on me.  Ariana falling in love with the German officer and the tragedy that strikes, and the way she's able to fall in love again after was fantastic.  I loved the love in this book.
  • Granny Dan by Danielle Steel.  Yes, here she is again, but this book was just amazing.  Granny Dan's legacy told through a stack of letters.  I cried so hard during this book, it was so fantastic.  Or at least that's how I remember it, its been forever since I read it.
  • Most romances in Sarah Dessen books.  I love her books and I usually fall in love with the boys in her books with the main character.


Those are honestly some of the only love stories that I can think of that I remember well.  What about you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...