Friday, March 23, 2012

Bloggiesta 2012!

So last year I actually did participate in Bloggiesta, it took place right after the first of the year and at the time my blog was practically brand new, so I spent the time tweaking things and learning A LOT about blogging.
Pedro of Bloggiesta
Here I am, over a year later and its time for Bloggiesta again.

I honestly have no idea if I'm going to have the time do the full three days (March 30, 31, and April 1), though I know I have that weekend free from work.  I know I'll at least get a few hours in though, and there's a whole list of things that I want to get done in those few hours I have to dedicate to it.

  • Update my reading excel spreadsheet
  • Transfer my reviews from my blog to Goodreads/Amazon/And B&N to help generate more traffic
  • Get caught up on reviews!  I'm WAY behind on them!  I think I'm 6 or 7 down right now!
  • Check for dead links
  • Update review archive
  • Get some movie reviews to use as 'rainy day posts.'

I'm sure there are other things that I'm going to want to get done, and some mini challenges I'm going to participate in, but for right now, this is all I can think of.

Interested in participating?  You still have time to sign up and participate!  The more, the merrier! Ole! :]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...