Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Sunday Salon (32)

This is rather a late post.

First of all, for my regular readers, I know I made a Manic Monday post with all of the things that were supposed to be posted this week, and as you can see, none of them actually got posted.  I apologize for dropping the ball.  I've been dealing with some things this week, and I just never got the chance to sit down and schedule the posts like I wanted to.
The past few days have been rough, I think they will continue to be and I've fallen behind in everything, reading, reviewing, posting.  But I'm going to try and catch back up.  I need some distractions from the events lately that have left me completely emotionally drained.
SO, once again, I apologize and I'm sorry that I have been absent.  Sometimes these things just can't be helped.

This week I promise that I will get back into the swing of things and actually have some posts for you guys.  I miss blogging when I'm away from it!
Now to go through my reader and catch up with everything that I have missed this week.
Have a great week everyone, happy reading! :]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...