Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Sunday Salon (33)

So I seem to be back into the swing of posting!  Though I am scared to even say that, because I think if I do, I'll fall off the radar again.  Let's hope that won't happen.

So we're winding down on the month of March.  Its really hard to believe that its already spring and its already almost April.  As far as reading is going, I have made fantastic progress.  March's TBR pile got horrible neglected, but I was still reading.
Last week was the week of the comic book for me.  I read the first 2 volumes of the Darkness and then I read the first 3 volumes of The Walking Dead.  And I love it.  I always said I would probably never pick up anything like that, but here I am.

Other than that, I haven't really had much going on.  BUT.  The Used will be releasing a new album this Tuesday and I AM EXCITED.  And this is the first single I believe, so listen to it. :]




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...