Monday, April 2, 2012

The Dark Tower Challenge - March Discussion

Okay, so I'm a little bit late here, since it is April, BUT, life happens and here we are!  So, let's get on with the discussion for March.

My Personal Progress
I finished The Waste Lands about halfway through the month of March.  I have yet to post my review, but that will be going up this week.  As soon as I'm finished with Game of Thrones, I'm going to be starting Wizard and Glass, which is something that I'm looking forward to.
Where are you in the series?  How are you liking what you've read so far?

Book Cover of The Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen KingThe Wind Through the Keyhole comes out this month!
Though I won't be reading this book until probably July or August (sticking with reading one of the books a month, I still pre-ordered the book, so I'll have it when it comes out!
Has anyone else pre-ordered it?  Are you excited about it?

Making Connections
No matter how far you are into the series, you have to notice the connections that run throughout Sai King's novels.  I can name countless books where the same ideas or people make appearances throughout the books.  Some examples that first come to mind are The Stand, Hearts in Atlantis, The Talisman, Black House, and Salem's Lot.  What connections have you noticed and what do you think about them?

Of course, post the reviews that you have done so far or for the month, and don't forget to post them to The Stephen King Project as well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...