Monday, April 2, 2012

Manic Monday: Week of April 2

We all know that Mondays are typically pretty manic for us all.  Honestly, who in the world likes Mondays?!  So here's an attempt for me to organize my thoughts for the week.  Here you'll find what I'm reading, what I will picking up next, different posts that you can expect in the upcoming week, and a recap of the posts from last week!  And anything else I see fit, of course :]

So, in lieu of talking about what I'm reading and what I'm picking up next, I'm just going to let you watch this vlog, because it is about my April TBR pile, and I am STILL reading A Game of Thrones.  I hope to be finished with it by the middle of the week!



The Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
Wizard and Glass by Stephen King
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
American Vampire, Vol 1 by Stephen King
The Walking Dead Volume 4 and Volume 5 by Robert Kirkman
Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle
Hell House by Richard Matheson
The Great and Secret Show by Clive Barker

Photobucket

What can you expect this week?
++  Tuesday:  A review of Black Heart by Holly Black!  Tuesday is the release date!
++  Wednesday: A review of The Waste Lands by Stephen King
++  Thursday: A review of The Darkness: Orgins, Volumes 1 and 2.
++  Friday: TGIF!  Talking about the ending of certain books series.
++  Saturday: Free day!  There won't be a post.
++  Sunday:  The Sunday Salon.

Photobucket

In case you missed it....
++  New Release Tuesday (35), featuring Cassandra Clare and The Used.
++  GoneReading!  Bookish gifts for a cause.
++  Review:  Evil Under the Sun by Agatha Christie
++  TGIF:  Book Blogger's Retreat
++  March Rewind! (vlog)
++  Bloggiesta Progress!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...