Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Sunday Salon (34) + Bloggiesta Finish Line

The Sunday Salon
Alright, so Bloggiesta for Sunday was basically a no go for me.  I worked all day long and had to bring part of work home with me so that my life will be easier Monday afternoon.  But, that's okay, because I got a lot of things done Saturday anyway.  SEO is going to take a little bit of work a little bit at a time, since I have to teach myself all of it anyway.  But, I'm okay with that.  I moved some things around, deleted some things, changed my social media buttons, made some buttons of my own.  Overall, I think that I accomplished a lot over just Saturday. I did record a vlog after I got all my work done this evening that I didn't think I was going to get a chance to get to, so that was a plus.
Pedro of Bloggiesta
I really hope that I get a chance to get more reading done this week.  I spend a lot of time writing posts in advance for this blog in the evenings.  That's one thing that I really hate about working on Sundays, I used to spend that day writing all of my posts for the week, which is one of the reasons that my posts were so consistent.  And then when I started working even single Sunday, I lost that.  So I really need to find a rhythm.  We'll see how that goes in the weeks ahead.

Really, bloggiesta was the biggest thing that I had going on this week.  I wish I had more to tell you, but I don't. :/  So, I'll just leave you with this awesome song by The Damned Things.  Awesome super group with an AWESOME album and this video is hilarious.  Enjoy :]



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...