Friday, April 6, 2012

TGIF: Book Series Finales.

TGIF!  Everyone loves Friday right?  This is a feature hosted by Ginger at Greadsbooks.com.  Ginger posts a discussion question every Friday and provides a post where bloggers link their posts.  It's a fantastic way to get to know other bloggers!   Interested in participating?  Hop on over to Greads! feature page and learn more and see upcoming questions!

This Friday's Question:
Book Series: Which book, from any series has been your favorite ending? What about your least favorite ending?


I'll be honest, there really aren't that many series that I've read.  I can probably count them on two hands.  But I do have some favorites.  Black Heart, the end of The Curse Worker's Trilogy was one that I really enjoyed.  Black left the ending sort of open, but that was one of the things that I liked about it.  Sometimes its good to be left wondering a little bit rather than have everything handed to you all nice and neat.

My least favorite?  That would probably be Breaking Dawn of the Twilight Saga.  The books and the entire series to me were horribly anticlimactic and while there were some good points about the series, its not something that I think I would ever read again really.

What about you?  What are your favorite and least favorite series finales?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...