So far, I have:
- Updated my review archive
- Updated my Excel spreadsheet
- Transferred my reviews to Goodreads, Amazon, and B&N (not all, just some)
- Went through ALL of my posts and did alt image tags. This alone took me I think almost 2 hours to go through almost 400 posts.
- Figured out the tracking code for Google Analytics and did various other SEO tweaks
- Checked for dead links (I only had 1!)
- Backed up my blog's template
- Backed up my actual posts
- Updated my challenge page and the challenge widget in my sidebar
- Catch up on reviews! Seriously.
- Write some movie reviews, that part has been seriously neglected lately.
- Look into a custom domain. I may not be doing this anytime soon, but I at least want to look into it.
This stuff may or may not get done this weekend, but I'm going to try really hard to get the reviews done at least!
How's your progress coming?